Expand the horizons of your TETRIX® PRIME R/C Robotics Set. Engineer bigger, more advanced robots, increase the robustness of builds, and combine all the TETRIX PRIME components using the additional parts and pieces included in the TETRIX PRIME Expansion Set.
The TETRIX PRIME Expansion Set comes with three major parts that will provide students more design options for their robots.
- Aluminum linkages – Mechanical linkages connect to manage force and movement.
- Aluminum plates – Create custom gearboxes, strengthen connections, or create new ways to connect and combine all the TETRIX PRIME components.
- Aluminum gussets – Use to connect beams or structural components as well as provide additional strength to joints.
TETRIX PRIME parts and pieces are made from aluminum and plastic.
What You’ll Get
- 530+ total building elements
- Variety of linkages, plates, and gussets not found in the robotics set
- Standard servo motor
- Additional gears, axles, and connecting hardware
- Wrench set and hex nut driver
- Sturdy storage bins
- Printed builder’s guide