- WHAT IS GRADING EXAM?
World of Robotics is the first education provider that created the formalize Grading Exam System for robotics learning in Malaysia. Our Grading Exam is a systematic and formal assessment to determine the extent of which the student has achieved the academic objectives established throughout the robotics education program they have attended. The grades acquired by the students will reflect students’ performance and skills on robotics education. Besides that it will also assess the students’ problem solving, creative & critical thinking skill.
Our Grading Exam emphasize on hands-on skills of the students. Thus ensuring the students who pass the grade are equipped with the skills required for the grade they are in.
- WHY EXAM?
- Will encourage the students to be more attentive throughout their learning process.
- Will enable parents and teacher to keep track on the performance and skills of the students who attended the robotics learning program.
- Will act as a formal platform which will grade the students based on a standardize evaluation format.
- Students who graduated from the Grand Level of the grading exam will eligible to attend a WOR GRADUATION ceremony and will be awarded with Free trip to Japan.
- HOW MANY LEVEL FOR GRADING EXAM
There are total 11 levels
Level 1-2 Fundamental
Level 3-5 Intermediate
Level 6-8 Advanced
Level 9-10 Proficiency
GRAND LEVEL – graduation
- WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRADING EXAM?
The exam is open for all students who are learning Robotics Program conducted by World of Robotics Sdn. Bhd. The teacher will notify the parents if the student is ready to sit for the exam through an notification letter. The exam will be conducted as individual basis.
- WHEN & WHERE IS THE VENUE OF THE GRADING EXAM?
Grading Exam will be conducted twice a year. The date & venue will be notified through our website at www.worldrobotics.edu.my.
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE GRADING EXAM?
Student may enroll by register online at our website www.worldrobotics.edu.my.
**Students will be awarded a Certificate & Examination Transcript once they passed the Grading Exam. Grade will be Fail (F), Pass (P), Distinction (D).