Get the best of both worlds and take hands-on STEM learning to the next level with the TETRIX® MAX Dual-Control Robotics Set. Complete with the PRIZM® Robotics Controller and wireless gamepad and receiver, this set comes with everything needed to create programmable or remote-controlled robots. Designed to provide one student or a team of up to four students with the hardware necessary to engineer, test, drive, or code robots, this set is complete with a builder’s guide and a programming guide that introduce the basics of building and coding through a series of hands-on projects.
What You’ll Get
- PRIZM controller with USB cable
- Grove Line Finder and Ultrasonic Sensors
- Gamepad-style, four-channel wireless controller*
- R/C motor controller and mounting kit
- 670+ building elements
- Structural, motion, and hardware elements including a variety of wheels, gears, channels, flats, and connectors
- Two TorqueNADO motors, motor cables, and two 180-degree standard-scale servo motors
- Rechargeable battery pack and charger
- Battery switch and assembly tools
- Sturdy storage bin, lid, and sorting tray
- Printed builder’s guide and guide to programming the PRIZM controller using the Arduino Software (IDE), which is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, and Linux devices that contain a USB port
*Please note the color of the wireless controller might vary.